Office Tour Photos
We are searching for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join the Office of the CTO to help develop the future of real-time behavioral guidance. The ideal candidate is a polyglot programmer with hands on experience at all levels of the software stack from DevOps automation to front end web development with experience taking new products from design to production.
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer on the Office of the CTO team, you will work closely with the CTO to assess new technologies, rapidly prototype new designs, and build novel integrations with strategic partners. You will help set the strategic technology direction of the company and help guide architectural decision making.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has built up a wide range of software development skills and is eager to stay on the cutting edge of software technologies.
- Evaluate new technologies by rapidly developing proof-of-concepts and prototypes
- Guide architectural decisions with careful research and clearly written proposals
- Operationalize software for pilots and trials with Enterprise customers
- Work closely with Engineering teams to fully productize strategic plans
- Bachelors or greater degree in Computer Science, Math, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Recent experience delivering scalable cloud-based services to production
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented and able to meet commitments in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Fluency in multiple programming languages such as Java, Python, Go etc.
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS preferred) and infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Experience with multiple platforms and frameworks
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external technology and business partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your familys health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
401(k) retirement plan options
Ongoing professional development and cross-training
20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriots Day is a holiday)
2 "Be Gentle" personal days
Company paid parental leave upon hire
Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Stocked groceries in the kitchen
Office location in the heart of Boston with convenience to the MBTA lines
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.
More Jobs From