Reggora is seeking a Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack to join our rapidly growing team and work on our cloud-based real estate appraisal platform. In this role you will be evolving our existing products and architecture and working to implement new features and functionality.
As a senior engineer at Reggora you must have an in-depth understanding of the entire product lifecycle with the ability to contribute in all phases of product creation -- design, validation, development, deployment, and maintenance.
Our tech stack includes Python, React, MongoDB, Docker / Kubernetes on AWS, and Unix / BSD sytle Development Environment. You can read more about our tech stack on our BuiltIn page. Precise experience match is not expected or required.
What Youll Do:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, document, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Bolster overall product quality and user experience.
- Ensure timely delivery of full feature sets and effectively work through ambiguity or obstacles. Take initiative and responsibility for full feature sets delivered on time.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Five (5) or more years of professional software development experience (post-college).
- Proficiency with object oriented programming and service oriented architectures.
- Ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Prior experience as a team lead (preferred).
- Masters Degree, or further education in engineering / computer science (preferred).
Who Were Looking For:
- You see value in enforcing standards, including rigorous attention to solution design and documentation.
- You possess strong decision making capabilities, with an ability to analyze, evaluate, and implement solutions to any problem in your domain.
- You have the capacity for mentoring others on the team and influencing projects through curiosity and innovation.
- You collaborate in harmony with your team and the broader organization, including other engineering teams, product teams, and leaders.
- You are proactive and show initiative on all projects with a strong sense of ownership.
- You are passionate about amazing user experiences.
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.