Reggora is seeking a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our rapidly growing team and work on our cloud-based real estate appraisal platform. In this role you will be evolving our existing products and architecture and working to implement new features and functionality.
What Youll Do
Build robust and scalable software; design and implement new functionality for Reggoras products and platform
Engage in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
Work with the product team to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and translate them into pragmatic and effective technical solutions
Identify gaps in requirements or designs and present options to address them
Dive into difficult technical problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
Collaborate with Engineering and Product team to design new programs and software functionalities and drive solutions towards standardization
Identify and champion innovations and improvements to help drive the growth of the business
Who Were Looking For
The ideal candidate for this role has a passion for getting things done and loves to create code that solves real problems and delivers value. Youre a motivated and curious Engineer who likes to work with the newest frameworks and learn new things and challenge yourself. You want to work with smart people and have fun building something great. Youre a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives. You are able to share your past experiences in software to help elevate the rest of the engineering team. You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment inherent of a high-growth technology company like Reggora.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in coding and software development
- Strong OOP and software design knowledge you should know how to create software thats extensible, reusable and meets desired coding objectives
- Prior experience as the technical voice in a team designing scalable and user-centric products
- Experience building APIs
- Experience with Mongo & Python
- Able to review code other engineers have written and ask thoughtful questions
- A track record of successfully completing projects on time and delivering on schedules and commitments
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for solving head-scratching challenges
- Able to quickly diagnose and solve code problems (StackOverflow is your friend)
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt under pressure
- A passion for building products that directly impacts an end users experience
- A strong product sense and experience working with PMs and designers
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or an intriguing reason for not having one
- Able to effectively document and communicate their technical decisions
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc) and is based in the Seaport area of Boston.
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.