Senior Full Stack Developer
At Liberty Mutual, technology isn’t just a part of our business, it’s what drives us forward. We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
About the job:
As we grow this culture, mindset and capability, we want you to lead this change with us. We are spinning up more Agile Lean Startup teams and we need full stack developers to join them.
In this role, you will:
- Work with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and peer developers to iteratively create technical solutions that meet business and technical requirements
- Help drive modernization efforts making use of current technologies and cloud-based microservices such as ReactJS, Node JS, Spring Boot, Docker and AWS
- Analyze technical system problems, and design and implement effective solutions
- Handle end-to-end development, including coding, testing, and debugging during each cycle
- Create applications using a server side framework
- Lead feature technical implementation
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Executes all levels of testing (Unit, System, Integration, Regression)
- Mentors new and junior developers