Office Tour Photos
Senior Engineer - Notifications Front End Experience
The Notifications Systems team powers proactive, intelligent outreach through any channel. Our technology sends hundreds of millions of e-mails and push notifications daily through both coordinated planned campaigns (traditional batch sends) and real-time marketing automation campaigns through Graymatter (in-house platform similar to Marketo). Our goal is to support highly personalized communications, at scale, with fast setup enabled by intuitive tooling and highly available platforms.
In order for our internal teams to leverage this technology effectively and excel in an increasingly competitive marketing landscape, our Front End Engineering team builds best-in-class user experiences that rival commercially available products. This creates a perfect combination of usable, useful, and delightful marketing tools and tailored integrations across core Wayfair platforms that no other solution can provide.
What You'll Do
- Produce high quality, enterprise grade experiences to delight users
- Utilize Redux and/or Graphql/Apollo for data/state management within the frontend
- Hone your technical leadership skills as you help grow engineers on your team to develop the next generation of Wayfair engineering
- Provide high quality reviews, for both code and technical designs
What You'll Need
- Extensive experience as a full lifecycle frontend engineer and mastery of some flavor of modern frontend frameworks and technologies (React, Ember, Angular, Vue, Styled Components, SASS, etc)
- Experience in development and technical design of frontend applications from start to finish
- Experience and deep understanding of atomic design (reusable components)
- B.S. or equivalent experience in computer science/related field
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From