We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to continue building and maintaining our flagship SaaS-based platform. Our platform runs on Java, MongoDB and a rich set of open-sourced technology stack. We are expanding the talent pool of front-end development in our scrum teams. We need an engineer to partner with our product owners and scrum teams to streamline the product engineering cycle in areas where front-end development is needed. This is an opportunity for an engineer to make a great influence across teams. The ideal candidate needs to have strong skills and experience on modern open-sourced UI frameworks and will lead user interface development in scrum teams.
About the Team:
Want to work in a flexible, collaborative environment with other like-minded engineers? We hire smart, innovative team-players and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
Here, you will work in a small team environment with other senior and junior engineers to build our next generation of products.
Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
Meet the Engineering and Product team here.
- Work with Product and cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and formulate strategies for incorporating UI development into scrum teams. Partner with senior front-end engineers across other teams.
- Develop new and maintain existing platform solutions. Focus on front-end development, but not limited to, and capable of integrating large-scale applications with backend services.
- Collaborate to evaluate and adopt new technologies for supporting company’s long-term UI architecture roadmap.
- Write quality and maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced environment.
- Scrum team member and software leader who ensures the timely completion of projects with quality.
- As we’re able to scale the team, assist with bringing on other capable engineers.
- 5+ years of frond-end application development experience with 8+ years of overall technical experience.
- 1+ years of experience working with Java
- Collaborative and detail-oriented with strong communication skills.
- Familiar with charting libraries such as Highcharts, Google Charts or D3.js.
- Capable of working with service-oriented / microservice-based paradigms and writing scalable UI applications with unit test coverage.
- Knowledgeable about Java and Spring Framework is a plus.
- Familiar with CI/CD concept and best practices.
- Demonstrate to have basic DevOps skills. Embrace DevOps culture. Experience working in a cloud-based environment is preferred.
- Agile experience is desired.
- BS/BE (or higher) in Computer Science, Math or related engineering fields.
More Jobs From