BitSight is looking for an experienced full stack engineer to join our Boston engineering team.
We pride ourselves in building exceptional career opportunities and offering outstanding benefits to our team. We have the enthusiasm of a start-up, a culture driven by industry veterans committed to long-term growth, and the benefits package of a mature industry leader.
Our team works on distributed, highly scalable solutions for Bitsights cyber security products that allow our customers to monitor their own cyber security and that of their partners and service providers. We are looking for talented software engineers that embrace the challenge of providing solutions to large problems and want to construct the foundation that the engineering team will use for the next 3-5 years. We offer an opportunity to make a unique impact, not just as an individual but on the entire engineering team.
Apart from domain skills, what we truly value are strong generalists: those with the critical thinking skills to use a variety of technologies & languages and pick up new concepts when needed. We deliver well-tested, high-quality code in a continuous delivery environment.
- 2+ years working with a middleware framework such as Django, Flask, Ruby on Rails, Express, etc. (bonus points for Python, but the framework isnt as important as your understanding of the underlying concepts)
- Experience working with a team of engineers, designers, and product owners in delivering a product to end users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with React, Django, or Express
- Deep understanding of front end performance improvements using technologies such as server side rendering, code splitting, lazy loading, etc.