At some point youve probably attended or scheduled a meeting -- maybe it was in a room, on video or over the phone -- then your meeting room gets stolen, you don't have the right resources, or you can't find where you need to be. Finding space and time to communicate can be painful. The problem is easy to understand but difficult to solve. That's where Robin comes in. We build software that coordinates meeting spaces, people and things in your workplace so you can get back to doing your best work.
Based in Boston, the DNA of our eclectic team shapes our culture in a way that means we can show up to work as our whole selves. Our values guide the way we treat our customers, our coworkers, and our candidates. We are intentional with our words and actions. Were helpful. And at the end of the day, we're all united by the mission of modernizing the open office so that businesses (like HubSpot, Twitter, Bumble and Kayak) are more enjoyable places to walk into each day, including our own.
After raising $20 million in Series B funding, we're growing quickly (2x in 2019), well continue to expand our platform and are looking for a senior frontend engineer to improve our mobile app and browser extension. You will play an important role in helping to build out next-generation UIs on the Robin's platform
Work youll be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering new features on multiple platforms concurrently
- Partnering with our design team to turn mock-ups into software that our customer will use and love
- Creating components in a storybook, develop automated tests and add features to our browser extension, mobile app (React Native) and web dashboard.
- A technologist. You are not married to specific technologies or languages. You believe in choosing the right tool for the job, even if that sometimes means learning it first.
- Collaborative. You welcome feedback from your co-workers. You enjoy contributing to the open source community.
- Eager. You are hungry to learn. Our team intentionally invests time in teaching each other.
- Craftsman. You place on emphasis on design and prompt solid UX principals.
Experience you already have:
- 5+ years in frontend and mobile development
- Very Knowledgable of React ecosystem (redux, native)
- A few years of react native experience
- Experience integrating with APIs and services
- Experience working in cross-functional agile product teams
Were creating the smart office of the future. Wed love to have you be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.
More Jobs From