Office Tour Photos
The world of retail is changing, and Salsify is leading the charge alongside the world's best brands. Delivering great product experiences is the only way to succeed on the digital shelf and product content is at the heart of each of those experiences. Here at Salsify, we are committed to helping brands navigate the ever changing landscape of digital commerce and providing the tools needed to win on the digital shelf. We are incredibly proud of our track record in satisfying our customers and are profoundly excited about the road ahead for us as we continue to expand our capabilities.
We are searching for an experienced front end engineer to lead client side development on the Salsify commerce team. This highly-visible team is responsible for developing new commerce product offerings. The first is a marketplace integration capability enabling brands to manage inventory and order flows across third-party selling platforms, and to experiment with new routes-to-market, like Instagram checkout.
Were looking for entrepreneurial candidates who are excited about working with customers to understand the needs of this new product, and are equally excited to build interfaces that are both rock-solid and delightful to use. We deeply value our engineering culture. We emphasize trust, mentorship and collaboration. We care about building the right thing, the right way, and having fun while we do it. Every member of our team has the freedom and responsibility to make Salsify a great place to work.
As a senior front-end engineer you will:
- Be passionate about and entrusted to lead the client side development function of a fast-paced, innovation-oriented team.
- Build and ship production-grade web applications that drive core user experiences as well as lightweight prototypes that facilitate experimentation.
- Work closely with product, UX and engineering team leads and directly with our customers to understand their needs and help shape our roadmap.
- Participate in tech talks and guilds to exchange ideas and strategies that advance our ability to build quality user experiences.
- Grow as a leader both on the team and within the broader engineering organization. Mentor junior team members as the team grows.
- Be proud of what you work on, learn from and give back to your team and the broader Salsify community - contribute to the success of an exciting and fast growing Boston-based company with global customers.
To accomplish all of this you will need:
- Solid experience delivering frontend functionality to production in a way that is scalable, maintainable and continuously improving.
- Comfort transforming UX mockups into first-class user interfaces.
- Familiarity with server side technologies, working with REST/GraphQL endpoints, collaborating with backend engineers to deliver end-to-end functionality.
Salsify is a great place to be an Engineer:
- 20% Engineering Time for you to make Salsify better in any way you choose!
- A conference budget for everyone!
- Cross-team engineering guilds for a variety of technical topics.
- We host a variety of meetups including Boston Ember.js.
- Great culture: We hire creative, friendly people who never want to stop learning. At the same time, well help you grow as an engineer through mentorship and guidance from senior team members.
- Fast and collaborative design team, thoughtful and driven product management team, and relentless and passionate business development team.
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe. We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
No agency submittals will be considered.
More Jobs From