Office Tour Photos
The world of retail is changing, and Salsify is leading the charge alongside the world's best brands. Delivering great product experiences is the only way to succeed in e-commerce -- from Amazon and Alibaba to click-and-collect and augmented reality -- and product content is at the heart of each of those experiences. At Salsify, we help brands like Bosch and Coca-Cola manage, scale, and optimize their content to truly connect with their consumers. We are incredibly proud of our track record of satisfying our customers and are profoundly excited about the road ahead of us as we continue to expand our capabilities.
The Foundations group at Salsify is responsible for building Salsifys world class product and digital asset management and content syndication offering.
We deeply value our engineering culture. We emphasize trust, mentorship and collaboration. We care about building the right thing, the right way, and having fun while we do it. Every member of our team has the freedom and responsibility to make Salsify a great place to work.
As a senior front-end engineer at Salsify you will:
- Work on a multidisciplinary team with design, product, frontend and backend engineering combined.
- Build and ship web applications that drive core user experiences - have a highly visible impact on the product. Be entrusted to innovate and constantly improve in order to deliver a platform our customers love to interact with daily.
- Be proud of what youre working on, learn from and give back to your team, contribute to the success of an exciting and fast growing Boston-based company with global customers.
- Participate in tech talks and guilds to exchange ideas and strategies that advance our ability to build seamless user experiences.
To accomplish all of this you will need:
- Solid experience delivering frontend functionality to production in a way that is scalable, maintainable and continuously improving.
- Comfort transforming UX mockups into semantic markup and performant interfaces.
- Familiarity with server side technologies, working with REST/GraphQL endpoints, collaborating with backend engineers to deliver end-to-end functionality.
Salsify is a great place to be an Engineer:
- 20% Engineering Time for you to make Salsify better in any way you choose!
- Cross-team engineering guilds for a variety of technical topics.
- We host a variety of meetups including Boston Ember.js.
- Great culture: We hire creative, friendly people who never want to stop learning. At the same time, well help you grow as an engineer through mentorship and guidance from senior team members.
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe. We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
No agency submittals will be considered.
More Jobs From