Looking for the next step in your career? How does this sound: a high-impact role at a fast-growing startup in a brand new, rapidly emerging tech category disrupting the largest asset class in the world? We dont always use buzzwords, but in this case, they apply.
Real estate touches where every person lives, works and plays but until recently, tech was largely untouched in this industry. Now, real estate is becoming a user experience business, and companies building property technology (also known as proptech) are seeing massive opportunities to enhance the physical world.
At HqO, we are building a tenant experience platform that is already used in millions of square feet of commercial real estate across the US. The leading property owners and operators in the world are partnering with us on our mission to connect tenants to the places, experiences, and people that enrich where they live, work, and play.
There are many ways to describe our team. We work hard. We're smart and passionate about the company we're building. We stay humble. We're obsessed with our customer. Oh, and we're very funny. Whether it's during our weekly lunch & learns, happy hours, coffee talks, or just an average day in the office, we always find time to make work fun. We eat our own dog food by creating a place that WE love. If you work with us, you will always be learning, improving, and teaching. Want to help us create places people love? Lets talk.
What you will do
- You will work closely with UX, product, success, and other stakeholders, to build web and mobile apps people love to use every day.
- You will help us drive our selection and use of front end technologies for web and mobile client applications.
- You will learn React, React Native and the Apollo ecosystem
What you bring
- BS in Computer Science or related area of study
- You have 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Excitement and experience around front end technologies, both web and mobile
- A natural curiosity about how things work
- React Native and mobile development experience
Learning and teaching is an important part of the culture here at HqO. We will encourage you to try new things and expand your horizons. We want you to mentor and teach others about what you have learned. We are constantly learning how to do things better through retrospection.
Be passionate about what you are doing. What was exciting for you last month? What stuff do you want to try next month? Through the 1/1 process, we will encourage you to step back and think about what drives you.
Move fast. We are an early stage company in a new industry. Lets harness all of your ideas to make this into an awesome business!
More Jobs From