Title: Senior Front End Developer
Location: Remote or Boston (HQ)
EverTrue is looking to add an experienced front-end engineer to our product & engineering team. This engineer will work primarily on our React applications. You will closely work with our team of experienced front-end and back-end engineers and product managers to build innovative products and write great code.
- Support front-end architecture and best practices through regular code reviews and team discussions.
- Help develop shared libraries and build infrastructure.
- Help identify and overcome technical or product problems.
- Work with our platform team to specify REST API interfaces.
Who We Are:
EverTrues mission is to build relationships in pursuit of a better world. We seek to deliver on this mission through the people we employ and partner with, the values we embrace as a company, and the software and services we offer.
EverTrue embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We value a team that brings a variety of backgrounds, viewpoints, and skills to the table. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we will be.
The company, and our customer success team specifically, values autonomy, trust, respect, and passion. The team strives to share knowledge, celebrate accomplishments, think creatively about our customers needs, and have fun along the way.
The EverTrue platform gives fundraising teams a comprehensive view of every donor by connecting each institutions proprietary alumni data with a suite of 3rd party sources including Facebook, FullContact, Zillow, Eventbrite, and Emma. This data layer provides the foundation for best-in-class, mobile-first workflow tools to engage alumni, discover prospects, manage portfolios of donors, and raise the critical funds needed by our customers.
Today, many of the largest universities in the country and more than half of the US World and News top 100 colleges and universities in the US rely on EverTrue. We are headquartered in Boston but remote friendly, with close to half of the company fully distributed across the US.
Backed by Bain Capital Ventures and University Ventures, the company is cash flow positive and is fortunate to be expanding the team today despite the broader economic uncertainty.
Who you are and what skills you possess:
- Love great UX and want to collaborate on design as well as write code
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively with other engineers
- Familiarity with writing accessible code
- Experience with ReactNative is a plus
- Experience with CI tooling is a plus
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Have a positive and respectful attitude with the desire to work in a rapid-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Please note that we are not currently able to sponsor US work visas
- React and React Native for Android
- Storybook, Webpack, Jest, and Jasmine
- Travis CI