The Senior Associate, Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst will be part of the Corporate Function and will report to the Senior Manager of Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis. This person will be responsible for analyzing overall company performance, supporting various Cross-Finance processes and projects, and working closely with Business and Finance partners.
- Support of the annual Budget and long-range planning processes
- Build and support various dynamic financial models
- Support monthly reporting of consolidated company actuals and forecast
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly variance analysis and key metrics
- Assist in preparation of presentations for CEO/CFO, Executive Leadership Team, Board of Directors, Lenders, etc.
- Become proficient in the use of the companies budgeting, forecasting, scorecard and reporting software TM1/Anaplan
- Become proficient in the use of the companys current general ledger Oracle
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience Required:
- Three+ years of progressive financial planning & analysis experience
- Exceptional financial analysis background, advanced modeling skills, strong communication skills
- Bachelors degree in related field (MBA a plus)
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to analyze data and summarize findings
- Solid understanding of finance and accounting
- Financial modeling and data analysis experience required: excellent MS Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interface with people at all levels
- Strong power point skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Proactive, self-starter, results-oriented team player
- Demonstrated ability to work with confidential information and to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to maintain poise and a sense of humor in stressful situations
Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.