Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
This position is a key role within the FP&A team that will provide financial analysis, forecasting & reporting of headcount and personnel related expenses. This role will report to and support the Director of FP&A, and will partner with all members of the FP&A team and HR team. Key responsibilities include monthly and quarterly financial reporting, personnel cost, sales commissions, and headcount forecasting, and supporting the annual planning cycle. This individual will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to drive clear understanding of business results through regular reporting, analytics, and business insights.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develop, analyze, report and present weekly/monthly/quarterly actual/forecast/budgeting for headcount and all personnel related investments. Includes hiring and termination movement reporting both actual and forecasted in collaboration with HR
- Develop, analyze, report and present monthly/quarterly actual/forecast/budgeting for detail Sales Commissions and Annual Bonuses. Sales commission calculations are performed outside this role.
- Definition, reporting and tracking against annual merit increase budget and spend
- Help to identify and articulate risks and opportunities relevant to the forecast
- Partner with various stakeholders to provide business support and guidance
- Prepare financial projections for key planning sessions, including the Annual Operating Plan
- Help to implement financial modeling improvements to enhance forecasting accuracy and support new initiatives and automation.
- Manage companys departmental structure for accurate reporting & analysis
- Provide support for adhoc reports or presentation of headcount and personnel cost related information.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related experience is required
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience with financial analysis and reporting
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience with Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Forecasting and Budgeting tools preferred (Familiarity with Adaptive Insights is a plus)
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills with strong financial modeling experience
- Experience building and using dashboards
- Energetic and positive attitude in the face of stress and a fast paced and challenging environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within various teams, and across different levels of leadership
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.