Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Reporting to the Director of FP&A, the Senior Financial Analyst will get results for the financial close, budget, and forecast while partnering extensively with leadership at Salsify to provide planning insight and decision support. The Senior Financial Analyst will work cross-functionally to synthesize data inputs, perspectives, and business objectives to model financial outcomes, risks and opportunities. Salsify is a highly collaborative environment and FP&A has the privilege of working closely with every team. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to converse at the appropriate level of financial understanding for various internal partners. As a member of the Finance Team you will play a significant role in identifying and implementing process and technology efficiencies as we continue to scale for accelerating growth!
How Youll Make an Impact:
- Lead the financial planning processes related to budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Present outcomes and business outlook to stakeholders across Salsify and within the Finance team
- Package and present key findings from detailed analysis and comprehensive financial modeling
- Collaborate closely with other G&A groups; accounting, talent acquisition, business operations, compensation/rewards, and legal/security
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies
- Share business results and work with budget owners throughout Salsify to incorporate investment needs responsibly
- Participate in monthly close meetings and submit deliverables for management reporting
- Perform ad hoc analysis and support financial modeling for different areas of the organization
- Be a key part of an outstanding team in an organization that values true Finance partnership
Youll Enjoy This Role if You Have:
- 6+ years of experience in finance
- BS degree in Math, Economics, Statistics, Finance, Business Administration or related subject area
- Experience working at technology and/or high growth company
- Proficiency with Adaptive Planning, Salesforce, and NetSuite
- Experience with SaaS and/or recurring revenue model experience synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data, ability to problem solve individually and collaboratively
- Possess the desire and need to truly understand results and underlying data
- Operate well in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to the ever-evolving landscape of financial priorities and requests
- Appreciation for iterative processes, open to constantly incorporating feedback and changes
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
- And more!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.