Senior Financial Analyst
It is rare to work at a company where you can help make a difference, even help save a life, and feel a sense of pride and accomplishment in your work. Here at Rave Mobile Safety, you will have that opportunity. Our suite of products are designed to foster quick, relevant, and actionable communication during times of high stress. Keeping people safe is our business.
Rave is seeking a seasoned financial professional with experience in a fast growing SaaS business who is excited about creating insightful analysis to help leverage and scale the business. If you have a background in FP&A, are self-motivated, get passionate about your work and have a proven track record of creating value-added insights, let's talk!
This role will report to the Chief Financial Officer and be responsible for financial modeling, forecasting, management reporting, sales and other incentive compensation analysis as well as ad hoc analysis of the business. In addition, the individual will participate in M&A activities and provide business insight throughout the organization. The company has a strong financial position and offers a market competitive compensation and benefits package.
What you'll do:
- Develop and direct execution of the annual budget and monthly forecasting process; act as a trusted business advisor to the functional budget owners to understand revenue and expense projections, inputs and key levers to the business
- Monitor and communicate ongoing progress toward achievement of key annual financial objectives (e.g. new and total ARR, customer retention rates, gross margins)
- Identify trends driving variances to plan and make recommendations for corrective action
- Lead long-range financial planning & modeling
- Drive reporting automation and manage KPI performance in a dashboard format
- Analyze current and historical data to create forecasts for future periods (e.g. new and total ARR by product/vertical/customer segment/price point, sales efficiency trends, average selling price, customer upsell, etc.)
- Create detailed analytical modeling including summarizing large amounts of data to determine trends and projections
- Support key decisions (e.g. new market opportunities, alternative pricing models including trial and freemium, market segmentation and infrastructure investments) by producing financial models, analysis and business cases
- Oversee performance and bonus management process by creating models to assess actual vs plan performance
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and management team
- Assist the management team in research, due diligence, modeling and analysis of potential acquisition targets
Who you are:
- 3-7 years of experience in a finance role with a PE-owned SaaS company which scaled from $50M to $500M in revenue
- Strong understanding of budgets, forecasts, financial statements, accounting principles and SaaS KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to consistently work within fixed timeframes, operate independently, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
Rave Mobile Safety is an Equal Opportunity Employer and utilizes the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification process