Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
EF Go Ahead Tours Boston, USA
Go Ahead is looking for a dynamic and accomplished Senior Analyst to join its Finance & Strategy team. As Senior Financial Analyst, you will be part of a passionate team that operates with the mindset of a startup, but has the resources to deliver a product that positively impacts tens of thousands of travelers each year. If you are energized and inspired by the challenges of this business-critical role and see yourself helping drive a business forward, then we want to hear from you.
As the Senior Financial Analyst for EF Go Ahead Tours, you will partner with the divisions VP of Finance & Strategy to develop and implement the business financial strategy for our product portfolio.
You will report directly to the VP of Finance & Strategy, and will take full ownership of our portfolio pricing. This is a role that requires extensive analytical and modeling skills, strong financial acumen, interest and passion in travel and consumer purchase behavior, and the ability to distill complex data into actionable strategic insights. You need to be a thinker and business partner as well as a doer.
In this role, you will be tasked with assessing GATs current pricing landscape, including margin structure, competitive positioning, and tour pricing, in order to redesign the financial strategy to position GAT for future growth. You will provide a data-driven recommendation and redesign of the pricing scheme, get buy-in from key stakeholders, and then implement that strategy.
You will be a thought-partner and advisor to the product President and VP of Finance on one of the most critical opportunities and challenges for the business today.
Who You Are
You are a talented, analytical, and experienced analyst and business leader who can understand consumer purchase behavior, envision business opportunities, proactively engage to resolve challenges, and secure execution and follow-through of the strategy you create in the market place. Additionally, you have:
- 4+ years of finance, analytics, and/or business experience
- Strong track record successfully analyzing data, synthesizing insights, and driving change through detailed implantation projects
- Pricing and/or Financial Planning & Analysis experience preferred
- Good understanding of consumer marketing and purchase behaviors
- You display a strong commercial mindset and excellent business acumen. You excel at communicating complex pricing issues in an easily comprehensible way for management and non-financial professionals to understand. You can use outstanding financial and quantitative skills to influence decision-making
- You are analytical and very comfortable with numbers; you can think on your feet and lead a meeting among senior managers, paying attention to details while seeing patterns and the bigger picture
- You display great work ethic and a hands-on attitude; you are never afraid to roll up your sleeves, and fully embrace a culture of there is no such thing as not my job
- You are entrepreneurial, flexible and inspired by change; you are comfortable taking calculated risks and embrace new challenges and responsibilities with enthusiasm
- You are a flexible personality with a nothing-is-impossible attitude
- You have a passion for travel and education
EF Go Ahead Tours
EF Go Ahead Tours is EFs adult travel division, offering more than 175 tour itineraries across all 7 continents to adults of all ages.
EFstands for Education First. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people transform their lives by opening the world through education. Today were the worlds largest private education company - offering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture, or earn an academic degree.Though we are located in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries, we work together as one team to transform peoples lives through memorable educational experiences. For more information, visit http://careers.ef.com/.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. For more information, visit www.ef.com/careers.