Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
EF College Study Tours
EF College Study Tours is in search of a Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing team! We are seeking entrepreneurial candidates that will drive the success of our quickly growing business. Bring your energy, initiative, and excellent analytical skills to this dynamic role.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will work closely with the products management team to assist with the development and implementation of strategies to optimize sales, revenue and profit. You will be responsible for market analysis, pricing analytics, financial reporting, budgeting, financial modeling and decision support.
Your day to day activities will include:
- FP&A responsibilities including annual budgeting, variance analyses, forecasting and preparation of executive level financial presentations
- Design, implement and manage monthly and annual sales forecasting reports
- Update pricing models for management and sales teams
- Understand, forecast and report on financial impact of sales strategy modifications
- Proactively work to identify business opportunities using data-driven analyses and present recommendations to senior management
- Create sales analyses that support actionable decision making customer trends, customer segmentation, territory productivity, account retention, close rates, pipeline health, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Math or other analytical/business fields
- 3+ years experience in analytics supporting sales or marketing
- Excellent financial analysis skills with the ability to manipulate data for analysis and reporting
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, BI and PowerPoint. VBA and SQL experience a plus
- Self-starter who combines a strong technical understanding with excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication and social skills
- Go-getter attitude ability to seek out problems and find solutions
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and highly attentive to detail
EF College Study Toursis an easy and affordable way for professors from any discipline to take their students abroad. With hundreds of destinations to explore, our faculty-led, international study abroad programs provide valuable global experience and add a unique cultural perspective to any coursework. www.efcollegestudytours.com
About EF Education First
Were 43,500 small. Were teachers and students, creators and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalitiesand counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities.Follow us onLinkedInor check outhttp://careers.ef.comto learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.