Senior Enterprise Analyst
About The Team
The Information Systems (IS) teams mission is to apply information and technology in collaboration with other business units and external stakeholders to improve operating efficiencies and promote innovation across the company. The team plays a key role in leading collaboration with others while creating digital strategies, embracing organizational changes, adopting agile practices, and experimenting with emerging technologies. They do all this while being compliant and secure by enforcing internal policies which are aligned to organizational strategy and vision.
About The Role
The Senior Enterprise Analyst will be a member of the Information Systems team and will be responsible to execute and support IS projects in collaboration with the Business Insights, Information Systems, Marketing, Customer Success, Engineering, and Product teams with direction from the Director of Information Systems. We are looking for a creative problem solver who is passionate about leveraging technology in support of greater operational efficiency for the entire organization. The ideal candidate is analytical, empathetic, customer centric, and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment. This position reports to Director of Information Systems and is located in Boston, MA.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Business Insights team in providing services related to Data Modeling/Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Reporting
- Develop workflow diagrams and functional requirements to communicate with stakeholders
- Implement and proactively manage the ETL design and development based on MS SQL Server, SSIS, Azure Data Service (Data Factory, Data Lake Storage, Data Warehouse etc.)
- Communicate effectively to various stakeholders with status updates
- Identify and cleanse data from external data sources (SalesForce, Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Zendesk, Paypal, Quickbooks etc.)
- Pursue training and professional development opportunities, strive to continuously build knowledge and skills, stay on top of new trends in Data Modeling, Analytics, ETL and related technologies and share expertise to the team
- Work closely with marketing team to support/enhance MarTech stack including but not limited to all the integration
- Prepare and update documentation related to work done
What You'll Bring
- Experience developing data warehousing solutions using SSIS, SQL Server, Azure Data Service
- Strong ETL experience coupled with Strong SQL knowledge
- Experience with creating and using SQL procedures, functions and queries Experience with data cleansing, data analysis and profiling
- Experience creating KPI dashboards and reports using PowerBI from data warehouse
- Experience with MarTech stack such as Google Analytics, AdWords, Marketing Cloud etc. is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong passion for data, analytics, modeling, and relevant technologies
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning in the always changing information systems landscape
- Experience working independently and within a team with diverse internal stakeholder groups
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile software development environment, handling multiple projects, requests and tasks effectively
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or equivalent technical degree
- 5+ years experience in relational and data warehouse database design, optimization and performance; preferably with SSIS, SQL Server
- Experience developing ETL specifications and mappings to support data integration from external datasources
- Experience with Azure SQL products and services will be a plus
- Strong knowledge of referential integrity, triggers, stored procedures and functions
- Experience with reporting and data visualization application (PowerBI)
- Understanding of project management and software development lifecycle
- Experience in maintaining high level of customer satisfaction
- Possess excellent problem-solving, analytical and time management skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
This job is in a professional office environment. Routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets is required. Occasional travel is required, including overnight travel for up to four days at a time.
This position requires the employee to work in an office environment. It requires the ability to speak and hear in person, over the phone, and in settings where there are groups of people. It requires the ability to travel to a variety of meeting locations including via airplane.
About the Company
Framework is a startup social enterprise built on a simple idea: every homebuyer should have access to unbiased information about the mortgage process and feel knowledgeable about the responsibilities of owning a home throughout their homeownership journey. We are proudly pro-homeownership and believe its a uniquely accessible and powerful way for people to plant and grow seeds of generational wealth. We make it easier for people to do this by providing the tools we believe will lead people into homes that improve their quality of life, giving them the space to grow into their future, and gain value over time. Were dedicated to helping our customers make decisions with confidence, build wealth in their homes, and protect their investment for generations to come.
As we leverage the power of technology to strengthen communities one homeowner at a time, the individual contributions of our tight-knit team play a vital, daily role in shaping our products and services. Creative thinking, collaboration, and problem solving are at the core of the Framework culture, and were seeking team members with drive and creativity to add to the mix.
The position description is a guide to the critical duties and essential functions of the job, not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, qualifications, physical demands and work environment conditions. Position descriptions are reviewed and revised to meet Frameworks changing needs, at the sole discretion of management.