Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
We seek an individual with electrical technician experience to fulfil a role in iRobot to root cause and provide feedback to Quality/Engineering on iRobot Customer Product Returns. You will work as part as and collaborate with the iRobot quality team to provide actionable reports and data to drive product quality improvement.
What you can look forward to:
- Confirm customer reported problems and troubleshoot root cause
- Identify defective electronic circuits, down to the component level
- Identify mechanical failures in product, down to the subassembly and component
- Collect and log all results into appropriate data structure
- Issue defects into appropriate tracking system
- Assist with field repairs and upgrades
What you need to know:
- Minimum 10 years experience troubleshooting circuits using schematics and all aspects of mechanical, electronic and electrical equipment assembly, possibly in a repair/service environment
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Working knowledge of electrical diagnosis equipment, such as oscilloscopes
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Data entry
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Detailed procedural adherence
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience required of repair/service/diagnosis of electro-mechanical assemblies
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering preferred
iRobot is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More Jobs From