Office Tour Photos
Developer Experience is responsible for the accelerating engineering effectiveness by streamlining our ecosystem, spreading best practices, and cultivating a strong and supportive engineering community. Youll be taking a leading role in a highly visible team tasked with building the interface between engineering teams and our hybrid cloud infrastructure.
What youll do:
- You will be focused on creating a more holistic vision and strategy for internal software tools and the overall developer ecosystem with the goal of help teams deliver business features quickly
- You will work closely with our feature teams, engineering leaders and other internal teams to identify key engineering needs - how our internal tools and platforms should change to accommodate the evolving needs of the business
- Tight interaction and collaboration with engineering counterparts to tackle the scaling problems associated with building and operating
- Drive the roadmap of improvements to the developer experience, developer efficiency and usability of existing tools
- Develop a deep understanding of current user workflows and the solutions that support them
- Proactively assess performance of the existing Build, Test, Deploy, Operate toolset towards operational goals
- You will work cross functionally to prioritize competing interests and focus project plans and the team on the highest impact activities
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Track record of success in developing relationships with stakeholders, working collaboratively and leveraging influence to drive multi-team projects
- Prior experience as a software developer using iterative software delivery methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc) and supporting tooling
- Ability to manage through ambiguity, adversity and conflict to establish focus and deliver against business goals
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From