Office Tour Photos
The Personalization team makes deciding what to play next on Spotify easier and more enjoyable for every listener. We seek to understand the world of music and podcasts better than anyone else so that we can make great recommendations to every individual person and keep the world listening. Everyday, hundreds of millions of people all over the world use the products we build which include destinations like Home and Search as well as original playlists such as "Discover Weekly" and Daily Mix. We're a team of technologists, product insight experts, designers, and product managers in Boston, New York, Stockholm, and London.
What youll do
- Develop, hire and enable incredible engineering leaders and scale our team
- Lead technology, delivery, innovation, and business impact of an engineering team of 20 engineers and managers and help to rapidly grow the team to 40+
- You will work with your team to develop and execute on a long-term technology roadmap with a specific focus on Voice and NLU
- Partner closely with our Product, Design, and Insights functions and their leaders
- Lead collaboration with engineering teams across Spotify
- You will be based in Boston, but travel to New York, Stockholm, and London occasionally
Who you are
- You are passionate about Voice and NLU technology and what it can do for the consumer market
- You thrive when developing great people, not just great products
- You have a broad engineering background and have deep experience in Voice, NLU or machine learning
- You are well-versed in data-driven and data-informed product development
- You have real-world experience leading engineering teams and have operated successfully as a "leader of leaders"
- You have proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization and in a variety of contexts
- You want to make an impact
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
More Jobs From