Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis and stats tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides the insight that over 3.5 million coaches and athletes need to help them win.
We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join Hudl, working on platform development and developer tools.
- Future: Building tools and establishing standards to move testing left across the whole Product Team.
- Future: Implementing AWS Cognito across Hudls products.
- Future: Improving observability in our application.
- Past: Moving the web development stack from .NET Full Framework on Windows to .NET Core on Linux + Docker.
- Past: Building testing frameworks for web and mobile feature development teams.
- Past: Moving the test environment from AWS Classic to AWS VPC to better align with our production environment and remove technical debt.
- Naturally curious and never stop learning. Youre hungry for more knowledge and ideas, and able to show us how that improves the way you work. You think about what might happen in the most extreme cases, constantly digging deeper to learn more.
- Able to translate real-world problems into elegant code solutions.
- Pragmatic and understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and accepting less-than-ideal in order to act quickly.
- Excited to have your work used by other teams at Hudl to solve real problems.
- Passionate about code, architecture, automated testing, back-end systems, and infrastructure.
- Help continue your growth. We provide the time and money for conferences, classes, books, projects, and more to continue your growth as an engineer. Our managers are coaches we entrust with developing and serving our remarkable talent
- Keep you well-rested. We trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it. Use time off when you want and how you want, with your lead ensuring you take at least a healthy minimum. Well also offset the cost of vacations with an annual trip to watch a professional Hudl customers game and a sabbatical after your fifth year.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans allow you and your family to sleep soundly, and Hudl HQ has four comfortable mothers rooms each equipped with a sink, refrigerator, microwave, and storage. Hudl also provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.