Vistaprints Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers needs and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, were here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
What You Will Do:
- As a Sr. Marketing Specialist, you will drive the execution of global email campaigns in our marketing automation platform with a focus on accuracy. You will be instrumental in the implementation of complex campaign & channel strategies, from project planning to campaign execution, through automation and scaled roll-outs completed by broader teams.
- Magnificently execute highly personalized, evidence based campaigns within our automation platform, including robust customer targeting and advanced, multifaced HTML set-up.
- Partner cross-functionally with members of our analytics, creative, and technology groups to build, develop and execute CRM marketing strategies for customers. This includes A/B and multivariate tests, action based emails, segmentation based treatments, through highly personalized and multifaceted experiences.
- Automate and scale successful CRM strategies through detailed documentation, process mapping and training of broader teams.
- Supervise and report on key performance indicators including financial performance, email engagement and deliverability.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics or other related field
- 3-5 years marketing experience (email marketing experience highly preferred)
- Marketing automation platform experience (Iterable, Oracle Responsys, Salesforce) with a shown ability to execute complex campaign strategies
- Experience working in an international setting
- Proven interpersonal and project management skills
- Attention to detail and proven track record to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal social skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- A passion for problem solving and a knack for creative solutioning on the fly
Nice to Have:
- Cross channel enablement of personalization or CRM strategies
- Customer data platform experience (Segment, Exponea, Emarsys)
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From