Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Senior Ecommerce Analyst who is devoted to providing actionable insights to grow iZotopes online business. The person in this role will be focused on analyzing and measuring the performance of our digital sales initiatives, including email campaigns, paid media advertising, new site functionality, and the success of various tests. This position will be crucial in helping the Ecommerce team make well-informed business decisions.
- Analyzing data on site traffic, order volume, conversions, visitor behavior, etc.
- Monitoring user engagement levels and efforts that drive new business
- Pinpointing successes, trends, and potential issues
- conducting in-depth analyses to increase sales and support campaign optimizations
- Collaborating on and monitoring various tests across channels
- Monitoring SEO and shopping cart funnel activity
- Developing an attribution model that goes beyond last-click
- Working with Finance and BI to develop and monitor a lifetime value model
- Serving as the administrator and owner of our web analytics tools
- Being able to effectively communicate results and demonstrate performance through charts, graphs and other visualizations
- Working with necessary teams to ensure that tracking is set up properly for accurate reporting
- Recommending new metrics, reporting, and tools on an ongoing basis
- Proficient with web analytical tools, including but not limited to: Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- A familiarity with Adobe Campaign and Tableau
- Excellent mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A strong communicator who can work across multiple groups
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field
This opportunity is a full-time position located in Cambridge, MA. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. office location.
Whats it like to work at iZotope?
Were the leaders in intelligent audio production and youll see that all iZotopians have a passion for what we do. Our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all iZotope employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work. We have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career enrichment. We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. iZotope combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Plus, its really cool to work for a company in the music and film industry!
More Jobs From