Recorded Future is actively seeking a Senior Director, Total Rewards and HRIS reporting directly to our Senior Vice President, Human Resources. This position is a key member of the HR Leadership Team that will use strategic and analytical insight to identify best practices, deliver proactive insights, roadmaps, and solutions across the organization.
We are super excited for the positive impact this role will have on every part of the Recorded Future Futurist experience!
What you will do as Senior Director, Total Rewards and HRIS
- Own and evolve our Total Rewards programs targeted at retaining Recorded Futures competitive position, engagement and retention.
- Design and recommend global benefits programs by assessing Recorded Futures needs, reviewing competitor and general industry practices, and analyzing cost impact/effectiveness.
- Partner with the Human Resources Talent Management team to advise and influence business leaders in compensation strategy, programs and issues.
- Develop and coordinate communication strategies and activities designed to educate and inform Recorded Future about total rewards.
- Manage HR systems: Build the strategy and lead the implementation of a more coordinated HR platforms ecosystem. This includes identifying, developing, implementing, and evaluating key HR systems and process initiatives across multiple platforms and enterprise systems.
- Lead HR reporting: Make clever use of numbers to help us identify trends, spot problems early and measure Recorded Futures progress towards our internal and external people goals & organizational health.
- In partnership with Human Resources team & Recorded Future leadership, oversee the development and management of thoughtful, scalable, HR guidelines, policies and processes that shape the employee lifecycle and are compliant, efficient, and scalable. This may include onboarding, offboarding, Leaves of Absence, immigration and other compliance related efforts.
- Ensure we are thinking productively and prepared for rapid international scale and entering new markets.
What you will bring as Senior Director, Total Rewards and HRIS
- 8+ years relevant experience in compensation and benefits planning.
- Experience with effectively scaling a rewards function to support the companys business goals and growth, with focus and awareness of best practices.
- Expertise in development of strategy and administration of compensation and benefits.
- Executive compensation/Compensation Committee and equity experience.
- Demonstrated experience within a global high-growth tech environment leading a broad variety of initiatives.
- Proven leadership skills as a business partner with the ability to interact successfully with all departments and levels; desire to lead and drive, as well as work hands on and independently.
- Collaborative communication approach with solid relationship building, management and employee development skills.
- Possesses a passion for analytical, mathematical, statistical and conceptual skills; Excel expertise is required.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and thrives in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Hands on experience managing a variety of HRIS systems implementations.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.