Senior Director of Technical Brand Management
Here at LevelUp, a Grubhub Holdings Inc. Company, weve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether thats a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear whats your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
This position will lead the Technical Brand Managers and Client Services department in building and expanding relationships with existing clients. Manages a team of Technical Brand Directors, each of which who will be managing their own teams of Technical Brand Managers. Will oversee and develop strategy for the retention and growth of the existing client base while ensuring that the team delivers cost-efficient, high-quality service.
- Directly manage a group of Technical Brand Directors, acting as a mentor and resource to your team to help improve both project management and account management skills
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with your Directors to ensure employee and client success
- Act as point for highly escalated client issues that require executive assistance
- Responsible for ensuring both your own individual launches and your teams launches are staying on track
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements and documentation of processes within the team
- Act as an advocate for LevelUp in each relationship to drive adoption, retention, and participation in new LevelUp campaigns, features and products
- Work with executive management teams to bring creative solutions to prospective clients and to build the business of current clients
- Develop the team and direct them in finding creative solutions to both client and internal challenges, foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines internally to ensure collaborative and informed work
- Create an effective process and information flow between client services team and other disciplines
- Foster a productive and empowering working environment
- Provide team with all necessary tools and training to improve core expertise and continued career growth
- Build a team to deliver company business and revenue goals
- Will lead multiple projects at once and ensure strong integration across the organization
- Lead new business efforts and determine the optimal staffing assignments for new initiatives
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution
- Ability to manage and mentor a team of managers
- Robust training skills - one on one and in a group setting
- Demonstrated client service bias
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Leads and directs the work of others
- Typically reports to top management
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal teams
- Strong leadership and organizational skills must be complemented by relationship building management style
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO. Its true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, theyre granted Restricted Stock Units, which means were all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers because work, should be a place you want to be.
LevelUp, a Grubhub Company, connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone.
Based in Boston, LevelUp is a part of Grubhubs portfolio of brands and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Steak N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea and sweetgreen.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.