Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
We are seeking an experienced business partnership and strategic alliances professional to join our team. This person will own, design, and implement the processes for our key strategic partnerships, primarily our partnership with Google Cloud. They will also be involved in sourcing and supporting new partnerships.
- Oversee Amwells strategic relationship with Google..
- Foster, negotiate and execute joint initiatives to launch new and improve existing products and services with Google Cloud
- Effectively engage with internal partners, including customer sales team, operations, business intelligence, actuarial, legal, marketing, business development, ecosystem and sales enablement teams to facilitate the delivery of effective materials, opportunities for growth, data sets that drive compelling areas of opportunity for customer satisfaction, and to ensure appropriate relationships are fostered for risk mitigation and timely resolution.
- Oversee executive sponsorship, scorecards, roles and responsibilities, with our operational team that will highlight the health of our operational delivery or risks that need executive oversight and resolution; prepare quarterly partner updates for senior leadership.
- Communicate professionally and at multiple levels within the clients organization; anticipate customer needs and correspond proactively.
- Act as Joint Steering Committee member or support other Executives as JSC member, as directed.
- Establish input and feedback channels to gather needs and priorities from various functions and the leadership team, while also adding your own view of opportunities.
- Facilitate the on-going development of our partnership strategy & manage the overall program with broad cross-function collaboration.
- Develop and implement shared organizational practices that will lead to common decisions and processes some unique to the partnership.
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience with partner management in the software industry.
- Healthcare Experience is a must.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - written and verbal.
- Project management experience: ability to multi-task and prioritize to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong executive presence.
- A proven track record of working effectively in a product and customer first technology company with rapid change and growth.
- Strong negotiation skills, prioritization and the ability to navigate competing demands and complex problems.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Caf lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.