Office Tour Photos
Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus seeks a Senior Director/VP of Product Operations to build out a team that will support the build and launch of our product offerings. This new team will be focused in getting our products to market more efficiently and ensuring success for stakeholders both internally and externally. You will to enable CarGurus Product teams to launch new innovative products quickly, deliver excellence for consumers, dealers, and partners, and continue to grow revenues. You will work across Consumer and Dealer product offerings and truly be at the center of driving innovation around the car buying experience.
What youll do:
- Be accountable for the success of all product operations activity to drive external commercial adoption, operational excellence, customer satisfaction and financial performance
- Contribute as key stakeholder to product requirements gathering, new product definition, and partner selection
- Ensure internal operational efficiency for new products through the development of new processes, systems, and analytics
- Drive the go-to-market strategy of new pilots and products to ensure Sales teams outperform at product launch and exceed revenue expectations, making informed decisions through testing and developing trainings
- Manage ongoing partner relationships. Develop, monitor, and analyze partner objectives, SLAs, and KPIs. Craft a way to facilitate the flow of data between vendors.
- Monitor operations for new product execution and analyze efficiency. Track costs and find opportunities for financial savings
- Work with PMs to conduct post-release analysis to measure impact on customers, revenue, and business performance metrics as well as identify key problem areas post-launch to inform future product iterations
Who you are:
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management, Operations, or Product Strategy
- A Builder: You are excited to start a team, define processes, and are energized by the process of building something from ideation to production- and beyond
- Collaborative: You have proven success working with internal business partners including engineering, marketing, and sales
- Creative: You have built training materials and processes for both internal and external customers
- A Problem Solver: Your ability to evaluate new systems or processes quickly and see opportunities for efficiency is unmatched
- A Great Listener: You know how collect feedback through customer satisfaction/NPS surveys and can analyze results for product improvement opportunities
- Organized: You have experience prioritizing a variety of equally important request and can manage expectations and resources
- Data Driven: You can surface customer or operational use-cases and edge-cases to validate requirements and propose product solutions
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UKwith other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.
More Jobs From