Office Tour Photos
A pioneer in Fintech, Intralinks is a 22-year-old company with a strategic focus on three core markets; Mergers & Acquisitions, Alternative Investments, and Banking & Securities. As a technology leader in these markets, our solutions facilitate 1/3 of the worlds global M&A deal flow and 50% of the private equity raised globally.
About the job:
Intralinks is searching for an experienced Product Marketing leader to join our global Product Marketing & Strategy team. This person will lead global product marketing activity for our Alternative Investments segment. As a market manager for our Alternative Investments business this person will be expected to know our buyers and customers in specific segments such as Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking and Wealth Management, including how they make buying decision and their needs as customers. The Product Marketing leader will back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful. Successful candidates should have a solid working understanding of the value drivers for solutions that support Alternative Investments use cases such as fund raising, fund reporting, accounting, portfolio management, and fund administration.
We will look to this individual to synthesize market analysis, customer needs and product capabilities into easy-to-understand messages and value propositions that resonate in region. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strengths in deeply understanding customer needs and working closely across organizations to deliver optimal product marketing outcomes, both strategic and tactical.
About the team:
At Intralinks, Product Marketing is the key link that binds our product strategy to the tactics that drive success in sales and marketing. As the voice of the market and enabler of sales effectiveness, Product Marketing drives effective and comprehensive product launches and sales enablement programs. Product Marketers must balance an expert-level insight into the market and competitive landscape, detailed analysis of customer priorities, and broad knowledge of the Intralinks solution offerings.
Day to day:
- Research and understand market, product, and competitive dynamics and socialize findings and recommendations with Sales, Product Management, and Marketing
- Understand and document our buyer and customer journeys for each of our target segments in Alternative Investments: the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make and their value drivers. Then take action to improve marketing, sales, product, services and customer success.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas. Use this messaging to help us drive our regional marketing programs.
- Understand the competitive landscape globallybe an expert on our competition and how they are positioned. Communicate relevant information to our sales team.
- Develop a marketing plan for Intralinks products in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities to support the acquisition of new customers and the retention of existing customers.
- Plan the launches of new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Support content development initiatives including guidance on our content strategy and writing of assets such as blog, video, web demo, web content and social posts.
- Understand and provide sales enablement and training for sales; train sales on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools to support our buyer and customer journey, partnering with the marketing team on sales assets and teach sales how and when to use them.
- Act as a thought leader in Alternative Investments for Intralinks products, including speaking engagements, webinars and content assets.
- Seven to ten years FinTech/B2B SaaS experience and at least 3 years experience in product marketing
- Five to seven years working in the M&A, Alternative Investments, and/or Capital Markets ecosystems
- Highly self-motivated, accountable, proactive and thoughtful with high attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - Must have experience crafting and evangelizing product messages, developing creative product marketing content and comfortable presenting to customers and sales teams alike
- Great collaborative skills and team player approach.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field; MBA is a plus.
- Ability to travel globally.
More Jobs From