As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
A Look Inside the Job:
As the Senior Director, PSA, you will:
- Own and create the product strategy and roadmap for Dattos PSA offering and lead a team of product managers to make that happen.
- Ensure that the roadmap aligns with the overall product and company vision, be an expert on the domain, the market, and the technology trends and evangelize the vision constantly to internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead financial planning & analysis on activities such as investment cases, bookings targets, margin analysis, and monitoring the health of the product line
- Work with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization to help drive market success for the product and solutions
- This job entails owning the overall vision and roadmap for Dattos PSA offering that enables MSPs to centralize business operations and make data-driven decisions to improve service, productivity and profitability.
- You will evangelize the product vision to customers, partners, employees, and investors.
- Represent the customer. Be the champion and voice of customers. Build impactful, personal customer relationships. Bring the customer's voice into the creation process.
- Own requirements, specifications, and release plans. Demonstrate a customer-driven mindset by participating frequently in customer conversations and ensuring ongoing customer feedback and validation
- Be an expert on the domain, the market, and the trends.
- Be the voice of your product line. Inspire the Sales, Customer Success and Professional Services teams with your vision, market knowledge, and executional abilities. Act as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, both face to face and online
- Define ecosystem strategy including technical integrations to enable MSPs and to differentiate the product offering
- Recruit and retain A players and inspire your team with genuine enthusiasm and passion
- Develop KPIs including north star metric, usage and growth metrics, and quality benchmarks to measure and track product performance and success
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering and user experience teams to define and develop best-in-class product experiences
- Collaborate with product marketing and sales on go-to-market strategy and execution
- Expertise - equivalent of 5+ years of product management or similar experience in enterprise software, cloud computing, internet technology, SaaS, or a related field.
- Leadership - proven ability to set a vision, excite, and lead cross-functional technology teams and broader stakeholders.
- Proven experience bringing enterprise software/SaaS products to market.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies including at least three years of experience with a variant of Agile (lean, kanban, etc.).
- Strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical skills and business acumen - proven ability to execute on the spectrum of technical challenges through to go-to-market and business strategies.
- Previous experience working on ERP/PSA solutions is highly desirable.
- Experience with technologies and solutions related to SMBs/MSPs
- Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred
- At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
Summary of benefits not showing up? View a summary here: Datto Benefits
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.