Office Tour Photos
Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
About the Platform Program
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf. To support brands on this mission we offer an integrated set of capabilities including platform capabilities (for data management, business process management, security, administration), activation capabilities (for getting product information live and optimized on the digital shelf), direct-to-consumer capabilities (for powering direct-to-consumer listings where brands sell directly to consumers/buyers). The platform directly powers data management use cases as well as enables the other activation and direct-to-consumer use cases.
About the Role
The Salsify platform is a uniquely challenging area of the R&D organization. It includes some of the most complex and scale-intensive areas as well as sits at the nexus of many customer use cases. As a result, there are numerous engaged stakeholders with strong perspectives. The leader for this group will simultaneously need to build their own market/customer POV and integrate the numerous stakeholder perspectives into a cohesive roadmap that benefits our customers and supports our overall company vision and direction.
We are looking for a skilled, highly motivated cross-functional Product leader that can support a team of high performers, as well as complement the team with skills in managing cross-functional stakeholders through process design, alignment, and change management.
Skills in navigating SaaS organizations at the next level of scale (500 - 5000 people), scaling compute-intensive enterprise products, and/or growing high-potential teams are all highly relevant, however, not all candidates will have a track record in all of these areas.
How youll make an impact:
- Build deep relationships with key go-to-market partners in Solutions Engineering, Commerce Strategy, Customer Success, and Marketing to align program goals.
- Recruit, support, and retain top players and inspire your team with genuine commitment and passion.
- Obsess over the success of enterprise customers in achieving their digital shelf goals.
- Communicate through clear, concise written communication that engages stakeholders and partners to build trust and alignment.
- __________; identify blindspots and opportunities for program success.
Youll enjoy this role if you have:
No candidate will meet all requirements, but the ideal candidate will meet several of the below and excel in some:
- 8+ years product experience building and growing SaaS offerings (not necessarily in Product).
- 5+ years of experience building and leading high-performing teams on difficult missions.
- 3+ years of experience developing and growing a compute-intensive enterprise offering.
- Proven ability to set a vision, excite, and guide cross-functional technology teams.
- Displays and embodies tenacity, passion and an innate sense of curiosity.
- Able to work cross-functionally to bring new products and new capabilities to market.
- Ability to develop a strategy and engage stakeholders to participate in strategic decisions through exceptional oral and written communication.
No agency submittals will be considered.
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
More Jobs From