Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
We are looking for a Senior Director to build and scale our Operational Excellence. This position will drive Toasts Operational Project Management, Program Management and Continuous Improvement efforts related to cross functional initiatives. This high-visibility position will function as a cross-functional leader, developing the Operational Roadmap, and driving key decision making on all aspects of the program. Within the team structure, this role will ensure that all projects are completed on time, on budget and with the quality results expected by company.
About this roll*:
- Lead company specific projects as directed by the PMO committee (examples include software implementations, new product introductions, acquisition integrations, etc.)
- Lead the PMO team to Initiate, Plan, Execute and Close PMO managed projects (direct and indirectly managed projects).
- Lead and manage the Continuous Improvement teams to ensure all CI projects are executed and managed effectively.
- Lead and mentor the PMO and CI teams to ensure competencies are developed, retained and allocated to the organization's highest priorities.
- Function as the company expert in the PMO and CI disciplines, training team members and cross-functional teams in best-practice project management and continuous improvement disciplines.
- Provide vision and leadership to the growing organization, driving
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Skilled in Project Management certification (PMP or other)
- Knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma methods and tools, with proven ability to leverage them to achieve business results (VSM, Kaizen, RCA, PDCA, Standardized Work, 5S, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in continuous improvement, process management and systems thinking
- 5+ leading and managing high-performing teams
- Demonstrated experience leading change initiatives and major projects across the organization
- Ability to build strong relationships across the business to enable change projects
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to develop and lead individuals and create high performing teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Performance mindset with a passion to improve people, process, and tools
- Capable of quickly establishing credibility, influencing individuals at all levels
- Ability to train and mentor others on Lean and Six Sigma
- Ability to work in a fast-paced industry and environment, comfortable dealing with ambiguity while driving to make decisions quickly
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
More Jobs From