DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more fun with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
Were growing rapidly and are searching for a Senior Director of M&A integration to lead the planning and execution for the integration of our shared services functions (HR, finance, IT). When you join our team, you will establish the overall integration approach for these areas, partnering with relevant executives to design an integration plan and oversee the execution of that plan. If you have significant M&A integration planning and execution experience, a strong analytical foundation, and the ability to manage and influence cross-functionally, we think youll be a great fit for this position.
What youll do as a Senior Director of Mergers & Acquisitions Integration:
- Develop an overall integration approach and a robust plan for our shared service areas.
- Define, track, and communicate integration goals to relevant stakeholders and team members.
- Partner with functional leadership to ensure successful integration of our shared services functions.
- Manage integration risks by identifying cross-functional issues and dependencies and create effective solutions.
- Communicate frequently and effectively with senior leadership on the Integration team and our executive team, focusing on most critical business issues and proposing solutions for identified problems.
- Align integration with our overall strategic priorities through frequent assessment of goals and progress.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 10+ years of related professional experience (such as corporate development, corporate strategy, consulting, finance); must have 3-5 years of experience leading integration work streams as an advisor or in-house.
- Understanding of and ability to resolve complex business issues.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional projects and achieve desired results.
- Strong analytical background and ability to manage analysts.
- Strong organization and process management.
- Ability to work independently while being guided by a senior integration leader.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Experience in M&A integrations with fast-growing tech companies is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.