Office Tour Photos
Senior Director of Marketing
In this newly created position, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Senior Director, Marketing is responsible for leading, developing and managing all aspects of B2B marketing including lead generation, content, online and product marketing.
This position will be responsible for maximizing engagement, adoption, and growth among our growing base of Cygilant customers through the development of marketing programs that generate leads, increase awareness and conversion.
The ideal candidate will bring a mix of big company marketing experience, balanced with tactical and execution skills from working in past start-ups. Primary to the success of this role, is a high-energy, self-starting, detailed and coordinated managing contributor who can work with the management team to align and connect the day to day marketing operations with overall go to market strategy.
The Senior Director, Marketing is responsible for building and managing marketing programs that generate demand and inform our customers in ways that Cygilant can positively impact their business as well as overall perception and awareness of Cygilant services.
- Creates the Cygilant marketing plan, including business development strategies and initiatives and country-specific marketing plan deliverables.
- Creates and maps the progress of the marketing plan against deliverables.
- Develops strategic communication processes to support marketing plans
- Maintains Cygilant marketing metrics, drive planning, budgeting, and reporting
- Develop annual marketing plans and forecasts; identity, target, coordinate and work on marketing operations projects and campaigns.
- Drive creative thinking and overall marketing content strategy web presence (webcasts/blogs/communities), collateral, brand presence.
- Demand Generation - Drive growth in leads and opportunities for the sales team; including content marketing, paid search, marketing automation, display advertising, and conferences/events.
- Brand Messaging - Help the company better articulate the value proposition to the market across all channels.
- Go-To-Market Strategy Build and manage successful GTM strategies through deep engagement with product management, sales, and the marketing team.
- Product positioning develop compelling messaging that differentiates our solutions in the market and drives sales success.
- Product launch plan and launch new product capabilities and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan, collaborating with product management, sales, and field teams.
- Content creation Write collateral, create sales scripts and other marketing materials. Convert events in development, customers, sales and other areas into content for the various marketing communications channels, manage internal & external agencies and creative partners as needed.
- Sales Support Manage and own sales incentive programs; work cross-functionally to develop promotions aimed at increasing market awareness, qualified leads and demand. Ensure new leads are properly nurtured and enriched. Refine lead scoring model and processes that streamline sales efficiencies.
- Client Success Support Ensure partner referral programs are optimized and generating demand at full capacity.
- Visibility - Increase brand visibility among technical audiences.
- Excellent communication, active listening, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Business acumen.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Strategic Thinking.
Required Education and Experience
- 12+ years of previous experience in a marketing leadership role supporting low and medium touch SaaS sales models in technical product/SaaS service, with market development.
- Bachelors degree.
- Prior work in Brand management, Reseller channels, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, and Lead generation.
- Proven success in developing and managing product go-to-market plans leveraging customer/market insights.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to achieve outstanding results.
- Deep knowledge of business-to-business marketing methods (specifically lead generation), tools and strategies; ability to plan, develop and execute complex multi-channel campaigns that drive customer engagement, registration and launch.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing best practices experience with SEM, paid social, online advertising and marketing automation are a must.
- Creative problem solver with experience developing content and providing feedback and requirements for creative development.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use customer research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate credible forecasts and assess the efficacy of marketing programs.
- Strengths in problem-solving and issue-resolution, ability to work effectively in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Outstanding skills at initiating, managing and growing strategic relationships with customers, vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Experience working with marketing automation tools and using Salesforce.com to track campaign ROI.
- Team-oriented, with the ability to work with and influence others in remote organizations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Google Adwords Certified
- This position requires up to 10-15% travel. Some of the travel is international.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
More Jobs From