Senior Director, Inside Sales
Carbon Black is hiring a Senior Director, Inside Sales to be based in Waltham, MA. As Inside Sales Sr. Director, youll play a key role in our companys growth strategy. Reporting to the SVP Global Inside Sales, you will be responsible for coaching and leading the development and growth of our Northeast Regions Inside Sales Team. In this role, successful candidates will leverage their sales and sales management expertise to optimize all facets of Carbon Blacks inside sales process, and lead their teams to forecast and deliver predictable revenue for the company.
As a people manager, you will be required to support your team through mentorship, sales coaching and training, weekly 1:1 meetings, and career development discussions. Experience with innovative lead development and lead generation programs, analysis and reporting, organizational planning, sales process optimization, and sales program implementation are critical for this position.
What You'll Do
- Provide overall leadership and management of our Northeast Regions Corporate and SMB Inside Sales Representatives
- Recruit, train, develop, motivate and lead the Inside Sales team in pursuit of bookings goals
- Measure, inspect and deliver on KPIs
- Provide an accurate assessment of pipeline and opportunity management; accurately forecast weekly/monthly/quarterly bookings
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Identify, continuously improve, and integrate all sales processes and policies, as well as sales model optimization
- Partner closely with Marketing and Channel teams to develop lead generation for net new and add-on sales
- Lead cross-functional initiatives in support of sales process improvement and enablement
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for assigned region
What Youll Bring
- Track record of success as an Inside Sales leader exceeding revenue goals at a high growth company
- Excellent analytical and business intelligence skills
- Expertise in Salesforce and other sales enablement tools and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to translate data and metrics into actionable business insights
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills and business acumen
- Career champion, with proven experience in coaching and developing reps and managers
- Proven success in creating and implementing sales programs and tools that motivate teams
- Proven ability to manage through change
- Experience selling software high-growth SAAS experience a plus
- 10+ years combined sales and sales management experience
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leader in endpoint security dedicated to keeping the world safe fromcyberattacks. With more than 5,000 customersincluding 34 of the Fortune 100the opportunities here are massive and exciting.
With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the CB Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.