We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The strategy behind the game.
Were seeking a Senior Director of Global People Operations to partner cross-functionally to develop, define, and deliver services and standardized people processes. In this role, youll oversee the strategy and implementation of key processes, programs, and tools that enable the People team to work efficiently. Youll also get to assess new technologies and be the point of contact on implementation/data migration for new systems. This is your opportunity to be creative while working on complex challenges. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a Senior Director, Global People Operations:
- Establish the overall Global People Operations team strategy and operating model, providing leadership to the team responsible for global operations.
- Develop and manage a quality People Operations infrastructure including developing our global shared services infrastructure, immigration, global mobility, compliance, and policy development and administration.
- Optimize and maintain all People Team systems, tools, and data, including handling data access to People team systems, auditing data quality and compliance procedures, testing new functionality and reports, and troubleshooting basic system issues.
- Build and develop a high-performing People Operations team, its culture, and its routines and operations while mentoring and coaching your team members to their highest potential.
- Lead and own all operations-related diligence and integration activities of M&A.
- Partner cross-functionally to assess existing People programs, processes, and practices. Identify gaps and inefficiencies, and drive innovative solutions to enhance the employee experience across all geographies.
- Own the development of human resources policies and procedures, maintaining compliance with employment-related laws and regulations.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field with knowledge of global HR practices and procedures.
- 10 years of experience with 5+ years of experience leading global teams; experience with EMEA employment practices, compliance, and operations preferred.
- Experience leading and implementing large transformational or build state initiatives and managing globally distributed teams with scaling global HR operations and systems.
- Experience building cross-functional partnerships and influencing stakeholders across the organization to act without having a direct reporting relationship.
- Experience with large amounts of data and in developing audit reports, metrics, and reporting mechanisms is required; experience with WorkDay HCM is highly preferred.
- Experience building technology and people operations compliance programs and processes.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.