Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
As the Senior Director of Expert Services, you will have a unique opportunity to impact our customers, by leading the teams that will allow them to reach their digital goals through the Mendix platform. In this opportunity you will collaborate with other leaders to create and execute the strategy and vision for our Expert Services teams. Your background will most likely include experience driving business development initiatives for a services organization, service delivery to drive execution, and recruiting and developing talented teams of consultants.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to lead Business Development initiatives for the Services organization
- Work with other leaders to create a standardized process for delivery of Mendix services and solutions
- Motivate and lead a team of Expert Services consultants who are focused on taking their customers to the next level
- Recruit talented consultants and delivery managers to grow your team
- Collaborate with Leaders and teams across Mendix to ensure clients have the best experience possible
- Develop an understanding of our clients business issues and the industries in which they operate
- Maintain and strengthen client relationships through our collective team greatness
- Become a trusted advisor and subject matter expert for both customers and teams internally
- 8+ years in a Services/Consulting role within a software company
- 3+ years leading a Services team
- Experience in business development for a services organization
- Track record of successful project delivery in software consulting industry
- Ability to hire talented consultants and motivate/grow your existing employee base
- Self-motivated, analytical individual with an attention to detail who strives in a dynamic, deadline driven environment
- Commitment to ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Experience forming and maintaining client relationships
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
- Passion for developing and growing teams
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From