Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
This role will be responsible for implementing enablement programs across the Toast Customer Success teams with a goal of driving higher productivity and consistency across the organization. This will include leading the teams focused on Customer Success employee onboarding and on-going training for individual contributors and managers at all levels, as well as partnering with Toasts Leadership and Development teams - who focus on general employee onboarding - to ensure proper comprehensive onboarding. The person in this role will help define the CS Enablement vision, and lead and manage a team that will execute on that vision. This is a high impact, high visibility role that will have direct impact on Toasts largest team Customer Success.
About this roll*:
- Develop and implement an enablement strategy: With senior leaders across Customer Success, develop a vision for a comprehensive enablement approach, along with the concrete objectives and key results that will be needed to achieve that vision over time. Manage a team to these OKRs.
- Build the CS Enablement Team: Hire a team capable of executing on our vision to complement the current team. You will directly manage and coach a team that will train and enable our multi-functional organization. This team will grow and evolve over time.
- Create appropriate process and infrastructure: Coordinate with the Toast L&D team as well as enablement functions in other departments to select or create the appropriate tools, process and other infrastructure needed to implement and scale enablement programs. Examples may include survey tools, CMS and LMS.
- Dive in as needed: As CS Enablement is expanding to beyond the first 90 days of a CS Toasters experience, there may be the need to do hands-on work. This may range from developing and delivering specific trainings to helping manage logistics.
- Special Projects: Ad-hoc project work as needed, as we grow our CS Enablement program. Collaborate with other specialists as well as CS leadership in order to identify areas that can benefit from targeted improvements.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 5+ years in an L&D or enablement function, including familiarity with instructional design, learning management systems, ROI measurement
- 3+ years of managing individual contributors
- 3+ years in an Enablement role servicing geographically-distributed teams of at least 100 employees
- A track record of successfully managing and delivering complex cross-functional projects
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Enjoy interacting with new people, whether new hires or existing employees, across the company, in an open and inclusive way
- Naturally intellectually curious, looking to learn and grow
- Excited with helping shape a growing team at Toast
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
More Jobs From