We are currently seeking a Senior Director of Education Services to join our team. This role will report directly to the SVP of Professional Services and will be responsible for developing and driving the strategic direction for the HealthEdge Education Services organization. This individual will lead Education Services to drive education sales and direct the organization’s efforts to educate employees, customers, and partners to ensure their maximum effectiveness and optimal value from use of HealthEdge software.
What you will do:
- Take full accountability for the Education Services' organization revenue and cost structure. This includes working with Finance to establish the annual budget & strategic plan.
- Provide monthly guidance on the global P&L and forecasting process (ES bookings, revenue, and profitability). Ensure accuracy and full transparency to the ES component of corporate Financial P&L’s.
- Responsible for approving training rates and course pricing for the ES portfolio, consistent with CSSO and Finance expectations for margin and return.
- Develop staffing plans for appropriate resourcing based on demand, and investment business cases for development and improvement initiatives.
- Create competitive, contemporary ES offerings to best position HealthEdge as the leader in the CAPS marketplace.
- Apply data-driven approaches to define priorities, learning population segmentation strategies, and proactively serve customers learning needs.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Professional Services leadership to prioritize ES offerings and to ensure HealthEdge’s Professional Services organization is current on all new product releases.
- Conduct analyses in order to identify and define present and future training needs.
- Perform follow-up studies on all completed training programs in order to evaluate and measure results and draw reports for senior management and key stakeholders.
- Maintain fluency with the latest instructional technologies through the establishment of personal networks, attendance of workshops, reviewing of professional publications, and participation in professional industry associations. Introduce the latest and most applicable trends in training and development for inclusion in the overall strategy, constantly maintaining and updating training programs within the business.
- Responsible for the creative and technical direction of the learning formats and tools used by the ES team in collaboration with Product Management, Partner Relationship Management, Clinical Solutions, and Professional Services.
- Measure, maintain and continuously improve customer satisfaction with Education Services offerings.
- Oversees the management of the ES team resources (direct or matrix model), which provides training for customers, partners and employees
- Recruiting, managing, motivating and retaining an experienced world-class ES team.
- Define and lead strategic initiatives and set and review both quarterly and annual goals and objectives for the team members.
- Develop and implement departmental policies, procedures and quality standards to ensure the highest levels of performance, customer satisfaction and network/systems security occur.
- Responsible for the ES delivery standards (quality, budget, timeliness) and overall customer satisfaction.
- Set the standard, act as role model and provide leadership for all interactions with associates and executives within HealthEdge.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all functions of HealthEdge to effectively drive the achievement of goals.
- Work with Account Management and Professional Services to develop and capture sales of Education Services.
- Establishe and drive a sense of community within the ES organization.
- Work with other HealthEdge teams to determine strategies for internal use of ES assets for associate learning and development.
What you bring:
- 10+ years of experience managing an ES organization in a software company. Ability to keep Education Services offerings apace of rapidly changing and growing product suites.
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and best practices in education and training delivery.
- A proven history of leading an organization developing and delivering effective, state-of-the-art training education programs via multiple venues - classroom, remote, e-learning, etc.
- Experience leveraging cross-functional resources for training development.
- Experience working with partners and a commitment to successfully enabling the partner community.
- Proven track record of delivering and driving growth in Education Services in a software product environment.
- Demonstrated strong leadership qualities as great communicator and collaborator who is able to create and articulate a vision, and then get buy-in across the organization.
- Ability to prioritize tasks completing multiple tasks in a timely manner, be flexible and welcoming to change.
- Be a timely decision maker, be a strategic and creative thinker, have excellent problem-solving skills, have a positive attitude, demonstrate strong work ethic and integrity, and demonstrate calmness and composure in times of uncertainty.
- Approachable and likeable nature, the ability to inspire trust in others, and the ability to provide insights and directives from this leadership position.
- Experience implementing learning management systems, knowledge libraries and other learning infrastructure technologies. Ability to assess the current system implementation for gaps and improvements, automation opportunities, and develop go-forward plan to resolve.
- Strong analytical skills as well as a demonstrated passion for research, data analysis, and the insights that are derived from it.
- Demonstrated ability to carry out analyses on the performance of training programs while drawing insights that lead to their improvement and formulating lasting solutions and the development of new strategies.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to influence others on the importance of education to our customer’s success.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with increasing levels of responsibilities within one’s career progression.
- Advanced degree in education/training a plus.
HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our customers.
More Jobs From