Senior Director Digital Marketing
We are looking for a Senior Director of Digital Marketing to join our high-performing marketing team in an time of exciting growth. In this role, youll provide strategic leadership and oversee day-to-day execution of the companys digital engagement strategy.
The Senior Director of Digital Marketing will lead a team of talented digital marketers in expanding our digital footprint and driving revenue growth through digital channels. Key areas of focus include further diversifying traffic acquisition channels, improving personalization and data-driven targeting, scaling our ecommerce offerings, expanding our digital brand resonance within the broader DevOps space, and much, much more.
Its an exciting time to be a SmartBear. We are the market leader in technology for Software Test Automation and have fast growing products across the DevOps lifecycle. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building tools for teams to plan, build, test and monitor softwareand having fun along the way. SmartBear offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning SmartBear teamour future looks bright, and so will yours.
- Establish and cultivate a digital marketing center of excellence.
- Strategize across the acquisition funnel, in order to develop and implement awareness and demand generation programs across all marketing channels, to support revenue goals.
- Translate global strategic initiatives into actionable marketing strategy aligned to target metrics.
- Drive our digital platforms towards a best-in-class B2B lead generation engine and cultivation engine.
- Define and map the customer journey and ensure that each touchpoint is optimized to facilitate deep engagement and the appropriate conversion at each stage.
- Leverage existing and new marketing technologies to evolve and innovate marketing strategy and tactics, improve efficiency and increase results.
- Work with internal teams as well as external agencies to plan and execute interactive marketing activities, resulting in first in search status around core capabilities.
- Partner with Sales to closely focus on conversion optimization across all touch points to deliver measurable uplift in leads, trials, pipeline and revenue.
- Identify, retain and grow talent to develop a high-performing team with depth.
- Foster innovation. Champion new ideas and initiatives, creating an environment that supports innovation.
- BA/BS degree
- 10+ years of directly relevant, hands-on B2B marketing experience with a demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful worldwide marketing programs, across all marketing channels.
- A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives.
- Experience managing direct reports and managing deliverables through cross-functional teams.
- Ability to apply insightful judgement, identify and analyze information to make decisions and solutions.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Possess an entrepreneurial style, willing to become involved as needed to drive results.
- Display solid executive presence. Communicate to a superior standard both in verbal and written communication skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility at all levels within an organization.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of how to leverage analytics tools and comfortable reporting and analyzing web as well as other marketing data/metrics.
- Strong working knowledge of SEM/SEO strategies, channels and tools.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Experience targeting multiple regions and working within a global framework.
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the worlds most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.