Office Tour Photos
The Senior Director of CRM will be responsible for the strategy and management of the technical product teams that support our Marketing, Sales, Success & Service, and Author teams including the engineering team supporting various platforms.
These teams are part of delivering on the most crucial work aligned with achieving Pluralsight’s annual objectives. This person will lead a team of 20+ individuals to ensure we have a consolidated product roadmap and a strategy for fulfilling business demands today and for the future. This individual must excel at leading teams and thrive in an environment where this person is given freedom to lead while also being held accountable for results.
Who you are:
- You are a self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- You are an amazing communicator and effective influencer. People trust and follow you.
- You don’t see problems, you see opportunities and are energized by coming up with multiple solutions to solve challenges
- You think about the tradeoffs between risk tolerance and common sense
- You understand how to navigate complex business and interpersonal issues in a fast paced environment
- You love product strategy and how to adapt frameworks to meet the needs of the technical and business needs
What you’ll own:
- Actively drives the development life-cycle from requirements analysis, feasibility estimates, design, code, documentation, testing, implementation, and support.
- Identify and lead the implementation of new solutions across our customer lifecycle teams to ensure that they organized and delivered in a way to achieve maximum business value
- Partner with business leaders globally to translate their business priorities into technical solutions, drive simplification and alignment across existing product teams
- Work in an agile environment to lead a team that develops high quality, well-tested solutions which meet/exceed the project timelines and objectives
- Collaborate with internal and external partners for the definition, planning, modeling, governance, and implementation of sales technology capabilities
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partners to integrate CRM data and capabilities with other business systems
- Keep abreast of current and future trends in Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success technology
- Deep business acumen of Sales, Marketing and Customer success processes
- Proven track record as a successful technology leader with extensive experience in Salesforce platform
- Drive Lead to Order process management knowledge
- Possess solid understanding of IT (including application programming, database and system design) and business environments
- Interface and partner with C-level Executives and Senior Management
Experience you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of Product Management/Business analysis including development experience on Salesforce platform is a must
- 5+ years at director level or above in leading Sales, Marketing, and Success systems
- 5+ years of hands on experience with the following Enterprise applications: Marketo, Outreach, Salesforce, Anaplan, Gainsight, CPQ
- Experience in application architecture and making rational buy vs. build and interface decisions
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work equally well in self-managed and team-based Agile/Scrum projects
- Solid experience with integration between multiple, highly complex systems
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Salesforce CPQ, Order fulfillment solutions, SDLC best practices, techniques and technologies
- Experience in digital transformation of $1billion revenue is desirable
More Jobs From