Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking an experienced, energetic, creative, and resourceful corporate marketing leader to lead the company through its next period of aggressive growth. The Senior Director of Corporate Marketing will oversee the team charged with developing and delivering the strategy, planning, and execution of Veracodes global corporate marketing efforts. The scope of this position includes corporate messaging and positioning, visual branding and creative, marketing communications, public relations, analyst/influencer relations, social media marketing, content marketing, as well as major industry trade shows. This role will report to Veracodes Chief Marketing Officer.
The ideal candidate is passionate about their career and pushing a company to exceed business goals. This person has a track record scaling a growth business, is energized by working in a dynamic and fast paced environment, and is a seasoned leader who also excels at being a hands-on contributor. Additionally, this person is innately curious about business, technology, and new approaches to B2B marketing.
- Build a highly scalable operation that eliminates process bottlenecks and increases efficiency and capacity of the global team while improving alignment with key messages and brand voice.
- Create an industry leading and differentiated communication platform and strategy that showcases Veracodes unique value through press/public relations, influencer relations, social media, and events.
- Aggressively seek new ways to differentiate the message and overcome awareness and perception challenges.
- Analyze, evaluate, plan, and execute on both existing and potential marketing activities and strategies.
- Accelerate maturation and effectiveness in key areas including influencer relations, social media, and content marketing.
- Effectively manage a fast-growing team and sizeable programs budget.
- Identify, interpret and capitalize on marketing trends.
- Develop and execute strategy to build brand awareness positive perception globally.
- Build and maintain a foundation of best practice reusable assets that facilitate local execution.
- Own and act as the steward of the corporate brand and message.
- Coach, mentor and raise the marketing teams ability to deliver and exceed expectations while creating opportunities for succession talent.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of progressive marketing leadership in an environment selling complex software solutions to mid- to large enterprises.
- Minimum of 4 years in a director-level position in a high-growth software company, with a minimum of 10 years progressive experience in marketing leadership roles
- Strong background in marketing communications, events management, branding and creative, messaging and positioning, digital marketing, and demand generation
- SaaS industry experience preferably in the cyber security market segment
- A track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives
- Excellent vendor management and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Respectful and outstanding leadership skills that motivate staff to exceed expectations
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes
- Proven ability to lead and grow an energetic and highly productive marketing organization and ensure accountability for results that maximize contribution to business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to "think outside the box" while identifying problems and developing creative solutions
- Major in Marketing or Communications, MBA preferred
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
More Jobs From