Office Tour Photos
As the Senior Director for our Business Development Representatives (BDRs), you will take responsibility for the entire BDR sales division. You will lead three BDR Managers and their teams, tasked with generating the business opportunities for our enterprise sales teams.
The role reports directly to our Head of Growth and will work closely with sales leadership and Marketing to deliver initial customer meetings for our new business and account management reps.
A key priority will be to coach and empower your team of managers providing guidance on all aspects of the sales process and best practices, building pipeline and driving qualified opportunities for the sales organization.
The ideal candidate has prior experience leading a BDR sales division at an enterprise SaaS or tech company and have broad knowledge of driving engagement and success in a B2B BDR sales environment. You will be an enthusiastic and motivational leader who can foster collaboration, while also driving the organizational planning and sales process optimization critical for this position.
What You'll Do:
- Provide overall leadership and management of our BDR organization
- Recruit, train, develop, motivate and lead the team in pursuit of bookings goals
- Identifying BDR skill gaps, implementing development / coaching plans to drive success
- Create open-communication, driving a fun and successful sales team climate
- Translate data and metrics into actionable business insights
- Accurately forecast weekly/monthly/quarterly booking goals
- Continuously improve, sales processes
- Partner closely with Marketing to maximize lead generation opportunities
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, and incentives models
- Track record of success leading a BDR or inside sales team, exceeding goals at a high growth company
- Complete understanding of sales process, methodologies and best practices - within a direct, B2B outbound technology sales environment
- Demonstrable experience in coaching and developing reps and managers
- Excellent analytical and business intelligence skills
- Expertise in Salesforce and other sales enablement tools and technologies
- Identify and make recommendations to help improve productivity, efficiency and process
- Proven success in creating and implementing sales programs and tools that motivate teams
- Proven ability to manage through change
More Jobs From