Globalization Partners is changing the way companies expand overseas and manage their global workforce. Our privacy-by-design platform is the first Global Employer of Record technology of its kind and was built to meet the complex needs of companies expanding their business into new markets around the world. We are the market leader in a growing industry and have innovation at our core. We have been ranked the #6 fastest growing company in America (Inc.-2016), and the #1 fastest growing company in Massachusetts (BBJ – 2017). If you are looking for a great organization with a nationally recognized culture where you can make an immediate impact, then we want to talk to you about joining our Dream Team!
We are experts in helping companies meet the challenges of global expansion and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
- Identify key partnerships with the potential to be game-changers from a tech-integrated channel partner strategy
- Beat down the doors with those strategic partners and negotiate a white-label solution with an integrated technology solution between Globalization Partners’ global expansion platform and our partners HCM software to drive revenue to both parties
- Negotiate terms of engagement at the highest level so that all terms are handled in accordance with the needs of both parties
- Project manage the tech integration piece (working through a team) to ensure that the relationship is followed through start to finish
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Sales teams to translate Globalization Partners’ objectives and projects into a concrete, actionable, and strategic channel marketing plan
- Liaise with the business development and referral generation teams to ensure both sides are aware of partnership and can enable it to work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 5-10+ years of experience negotiating strategic partner agreements including related to AP Integrations
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales channel development and marketing programs which result in automated revenue generation through partners
- Ability to think and operate at a “strategic level,” but execute on a “tactical level” with the willingness to roll-up sleeves
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage competing and changing priorities, resources, and time demands
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven leadership to effectively develop and train top talent
More Jobs From