Office Tour Photos
Bluehost is looking for a consumer-centric Senior Director of Brand, Social and Content Marketing to lead strategy, marketing campaign development and Go-To-Market execution. Are you ready to transform a brand? As we double down on our investment in our products and services, we need a Brand leader who can ensure that we are evolving our roadmaps, our programs, and our messaging to deliver against customer needs.
With storytelling, strategic insights and data acumen, this role will actively shape and express our brand to be culturally relevant and to develop deep connections with our customers, prospects and employees. Reporting to our SVP of Marketing, this will be a key role in the growth of our brand.
What you'll do:
- Lead the strategic development, implementation, and evolution of our brand strategy to increase purchase intent and increase growth
- Translate strategy into integrated marketing plans, campaign strategy and consumer experience(s)
- Provide the creative leadership to develop cutting edge brand programs that build Bluehosts reputation and awareness while showing their ROI
- Shape an end-to-end social and content experience that map to high-level business goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to drive strategic marketing planning and execution
- Develop metrics that monitor brand health and brand KPIs to forecast, track, and analyze marketing initiatives to ensure we exceed performance targets
- Oversee and optimize integrated marketing communication execution across the marketing mix
- Engage with the Customer Value, Research and Analytics teams to derive qualitative and quantitative insights around motivations, behavior, attitudes and latent needs
- Partner with creative directors to manage and guide design and creative development
- Develop internal guidelines, brand assets to enable the organization to execute against the brand
- Partner with product marketing to incorporate brand attitude, tone and manner
- Project budgetary needs and lead communication of results to leaders across the company
- Partners with FP&A on on-going basis to manage the budget for the function
- Partners with Human Resources for the specifically assigned areas; creates and maintains a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual and team recognition, mutual respect, and employee engagement ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the companys diversity
Who you are:
- 10+ years of consumer brand management ideally in corporate and startup environments with the ability to be scrappy
- Expert in utilizing a number of different methodologies to understand consumers, identify opportunity areas and drive cohesive experiences
- BS/BA degree required; MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Passionate about small business success
- Experienced with creating, launching and/or revamping national or global consumer brands in a variety of context and scenarios
- Adept at modern marketing strategies (content strategy, social, experiential) to dimensionalize the Bluehost Brand and drive awareness, preference and conversion
- A candidate with a proven track record of developing and executing integrated marketing strategies and campaigns inclusive of cultural marketing and influencer marketing, that drive awareness, engagement, and loyalty through best in class programs
- Able to provide leadership, mentorship and build internal culture
- Executive level, client facing communication skills
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Join the experts. If youre passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From