We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established travel brand. At Tripadvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make a meaningful impact.
TripAdvisor is seeking a passionate and experienced thought leader to own our analytics function of the business-to-consumer side of the organization. This is a highly visible role that will lead the organization through an exciting time of growth, having a direct impact on the bottom line of the company. You will have exposure across the entire business, and work cross functionally with other leaders and peers across the B2C function. If you are an experienced, strategic analytical leader with deep experience in performance marketing, customer, and site analytics, and are excited about the opportunity to build a world-class analytics function whose work directly influences the trajectory of the business, we would love to hear from you.
- Work cross functionally with other B2C leaders to understand, set, and drive our goals
- Own and drive the key organizational KPIs, from executive leadership through individual product teams
- Partner with business leaders to modernize our approach to experimentation and testing, charting the path forward to Tripadvisors approach moving forward
- Work collaboratively with your B2B counterparts to execute a cohesive, cutting edge and best in class analytics practice at Tripadvisor
- Work towards the larger goal of making Tripadvisors approach to real time self service analytics a best in class practice
- Own all marketing analytics, including: attribution, campaign measurement, visitor site behavior, and reporting.
- Embody and lead our team culture that is focused on actionable insights, collaborative work, and embracing a changing future in a post-COVID world.
- Drive requirements of onsite tracking and customer profiles.
- Own our testing analytics suite.
- Lead the development of dashboards, reports, and other data tools to support the goals of creating a world-class travel product.
- Be a change agent within Tripadvisor - leadership is second nature to you, as is aiding a company approach how they solve problems and change for the better.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing measurement, attribution, and analytics, with exposure to both traditional and direct-to-consumer brands.
- At least 4+ years of experience managing direct reports, cross-functional teams, and leading managers
- Experience working directly as a change agent within an organization. You are no stranger to setting, driving towards, and meeting organization wide goals and KPIs.
- Experience as a thought leader within an organization. Working closely with executive teams to impact and drive change is a large part of your expertise.
- Ability to work cross functionally, knowing which levers to pull to bring your strategies to the table and execute successfully.
- Experience running complex testing platforms and using a/b tests to create long term value
- Strong analytical, statistical, and quantitative background.
- Deep understanding of marketing analytics platforms
- Strong technical capabilities with SQL, data warehouses (BigQuery, Snowflake, or other), ETL processes, and data integration tools.
- Able to present and visualize data effectively; familiar with leading data visualization tools
- Strong communication skills and executive presence. Effective presenter and collaborator
- Able to think strategically, prioritize, identify and resolve problems in a complex dynamic environment
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field required, and relevant advanced degree preferred