DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more fun with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
Were growing rapidly and are looking for a Senior Associate to join our Retargeting team and support retention efforts in paid digital, spanning paid social, and programmatic channels. As part of the Channel Marketing team, youll support the execution and strategy of media campaigns for all DraftKings products including managing the creative workflow and delivery for key events. This is a highly collaborative role and youll work closely with Marketing, Analytics, and Creative teams to bring best-in-class strategies aimed at growing user LTV.
What youll do as a Senior Digital Retargeting Associate:
- Support media buying strategies across paid social and programmatic for all DK products. This includes setting up campaigns, analysis, and optimizations.
- Work closely with the Marketing Creative team to make best-in-class creatives.
- Fill out creative briefs for digital marketing assets and manage the creative pipeline between Media, Creative, Legal, and Compliance teams.
- Conduct thorough analyses and derive findings to optimize campaigns on a daily basis and impact long-term channel approach.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital to advance media buying tactics.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- You have strong project management capabilities; youre extremely detailed-oriented and organized.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment.
- Experience managing performance media campaigns preferred.
- Experience with SQL and/or Tableau is a plus, willingness to learn is required.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.