Markforged is reinventing manufacturing with the most affordable 3D metal and carbon fiber printers capable of producing parts strong enough for the factory floor. Engineers, designers, and manufacturing professionals all over the world rely on Markforged metal and composite printers for tooling, fixtures, functional prototyping, and high-value end-use production and optimizing their manufacturing and supply chains. Founded in 2013 and based in Watertown, MA, Markforged has about 300 employees globally, with $137 million in both strategic and venture capital. Markforgeds vision is a world in which you build anything you imagine. Markforged was recently recognized by Forbes in the Next Billion-Dollar Startups list and listed as the fastest-growing 3D printing company in the US in the 2019 Deloitte Fast 500. To learn more about Markforged, please visit https://markforged.com.
The Digital Marketing Manager role is critical to our success at Markforged. We are looking for someone to own inbound lead generation and help grow awareness and organic results. This person should be a roll-up-your-sleeves operator who thinks creatively and systematically about marketing, and takes pride in delivering measurable results. This person thrives in detail, organization, and analysis. You should have direct, hands-on experience planning, launching, and analyzing digital paid marketing campaigns and promotion.
In this role you will:
- Work collaboratively with other departments to create a regular cadence of content for lead generation (ebooks, webinars, blog posts, etc)
- Plan and manage a promotional calendar across all content assets to ensure a high level of activity.
- Coordinate key activities across all channels (social media, website, email, etc)
- Track, monitor, and report on new campaign performance and ROI of evergreen campaigns
- Leveraging learnings from campaigns back to the creative team to develop more effective advertising campaigns
What we look for:
- 5+ years of hands-on digital marketing, consulting, or data analytics experience
- Must have experience executing within marketing automation platforms (Marketo)
- Solid analytical and reporting skills using tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo
- Desire to work both analytically and creatively, as well as work closely with sales leadership
- Ability to be flexible and #solveforrevenue
Help us reinvent manufacturing.
We are reinventing manufacturing so that engineers can build anything they imagine.
We are one team that wins together!
You will be engaging every day with passionate and dedicated individuals in a collaborative environment working towards making best-in-class products.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more. Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks. You will have unlimited access to our 3D printers for professional and personal parts!
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employees skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From