WHO WE ARE
New to market, incredibly innovative, and already recognized as one of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work, Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR) rowing machine that delivers on-water experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. Engaging twice as many muscles as cycling (86%, in fact), Hydrows interactive technology delivers challenging virtual workouts, including On the Mat offerings like Yoga (Strength, Mobility) and Pilates from gorgeous locations around the world.
Hydrow connects members with an entire community of fellow rowers who experience the rivers and waterways of the world together in synchrony. You, too, can be part of that community. At Hydrow, youll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? Thats because it is!
We are looking for a Senior Designer to be a part of the Hydrow Digital Marketing team. Were looking for a self-starter to come join our team at the ground floor. The ideal candidate is a leader with strong communication skills who will drive and own the process of executing and creating content based on learnings and input from analytics, the executive team, agency partners and other stakeholders. If youre looking for a job with huge potential for growth at a rapidly growing company, wed love to hear from you.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Hydrow.com design & optimization
- Hydrow ecommerce design & optimization
- Landing page design & optimization
- Improving designs and creative based on learnings from analytics team
- Designing and optimizing ecommerce store front and catalogue pages
- Design emails for lead nurture and sales campaigns
- Co-create Hydrows visual style for all digital marketing properties.
- Interface with the product design team to ensure consistency across product/web.
- Manage and design A/B tests for creative (landing pages, email, ads)
- Own and audit organization of existing digital asset library
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- 5-7 years experience with web/digital design
- Strong communication skills & ability to listen
- Strong ability working with agencies and 3rd party partners
- Experience with digital marketing campaign creation and optimization
- Photoshop & Illustrator expertise
- Mobile first web-design philosophy
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Familiarity with hubspot
- Familiarity with other digital marketing tools like Google Optimize, Wordpress, Shopify
- Experience with After Effects or any video editing software/experience with animation work
- HTML / CSS experience
- Experience designing advertising creative
- Experience with mockup software like invision
- Experience creating wireframes
REPORTS TO: Senior VP Sales & Digital Marketing
ABOUT HYDROW, INC.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.