Office Tour Photos
At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone cant help us achieve this ambition. Thats why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
We are looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering team. You will be responsible for building and operating the services that make up the Wellframe platform, while mentoring junior DevOps engineers. This includes automating the deployment of resources in Google Cloud Platform, helping instrument the service for metrics and monitoring, and making continuous improvements across our infrastructure.
Cloud Platform - Google Cloud, including Cloud SQL/BigQuery/GKE.
GitLab for CI/CD pipeline.
Python for CI/CD automation development.
Terraform for Infrastructure provisioning.
Datadog/Sentry for monitoring.
JIRA/GitLab/Slack/Looker (data analytic) for automation development.
Areas of Responsibility:
Translating tasks into software solutions and infrastructure changes
- Deploying and patching our applications in production environments.
- Delivering infrastructure improvements.
- Patching tools and services that our solutions rely on.
- Deploying new monitoring and logging capabilities.
Monitoring and debugging production issues
- Working with our customer support and engineering teams to debug and fix issues affecting our users.
- Participating in on-call rotations to make sure our systems have exemplar uptime and reliability.
Mentoring DevOps Engineers
- Working closely with junior DevOps engineers to guide their technical and career growth.
- Building infrastructure scripts that automate the provisioning, deployment, and maintenance of key services and applications.
- Proactively suggest system improvements to improve SLAs, uptime, engineering productivity and customer experience.
Education, Experience, & Skills
- Knowledge of fundamental CS concepts (algorithms, data structures, complexity).
- Proficient with a modern scripting language such as Python.
- Is up-to-date on network security best practices.
- Has a strong fundamental knowledge of computer networks, with an emphasis on cloud environments and container orchestration frameworks.
- Is up-to-date on GCP trends, new services and capabilities, and can leverage these to design a cost-effective Cloud infrastructure.
- Knows how to create high performance, fault tolerant, scalable distributed systems.
- Is a developer at heart - sysops by trade - with a passion to beat SLAs and enable a business to grow.
- Has a strong production operations mindset, commitment to workflow CI, fanatic about process automation and monitoring.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
More Jobs From